To ensure that no family will ever have to choose between paying household bills or the needs of their sick child.
FROM ONE CHILD TOO MANY A BRENDAN KIZER FOUNDATION, INC
With a heavy heart, this announcement comes from our foundation. Throughout the 8 years of our services going on its 9th year, this foundation has helped over 16 different hospitals in many different states as well as families from any state. We have not allocated our funds to just families that had children with CANCER, BUT WITH ANY TYPE OF LIFE THREATENING DISEASE. Unfortunately, we have been struggled these past years just to keep the foundation alive. Due to overwhelming lack of financial support and lack of volunteers this has forced our hands to change our criteria.
- The only hospitals we will service are Chop, and Geisinger in both Wilkes Barre and Danville, PA.
- We will only be of service to children in the child cancer units, ages from birth to 18.
- We will only be able to service families that live in the state of Pennsylvania.
- We can only help children in other states if they are in one of the three hospitals we service.
WE DO REGRET HAVING TO GIVE YOU THIS NEWS....
One Child Too Many is a 501 (c) 3 certified foundation that strives to make a difference in families that struggle with finances, while having a child stricken with cancer. Our organization works closely with the community's staff and social workers in Chop, Geisinger in Wilkes-Barre and Geisinger in Danville Hospitals, in order to guarantee they are able to direct families to us once they are admitted to their hospitals. Our goal is to make sure that no family will have to make a choice between paying their household bills before the care of their sick child.
One Child Too Many Is Proud To Offer:
- Community Awareness
- Financial Support (For families who have children battling cancer)
- A Committed Team of Volunteers
- A wide variety of community fundraisers throughout the year
- Compassion, understanding, and hope for those who have lost their battle and those still fighting.